About All Best Home Care Louisville KY
There’s No Place Like Home.
Too often senior family members have to leave their homes. Whether due to their frailty or other medical conditions, it becomes unsafe for them to live at home alone. All Best Home Care gives seniors the option to live independently in the comfort of their own home. In order to make this possible, we offer help with activities of daily living, transportation, respite care, and much more.
We Provide Professional Assistance With:
- Activities of Daily Living (ADLs): This includes bathing, dressing, oral care, toileting, transferring, transporting, eating, cooking, serving meals, shopping, light housekeeping, driving and more.
- Companionship: Over 40% of seniors report feeling lonely on a regular basis, according to the latest research. The companionship services offered by All Best Home Care can make a positive difference to seniors who may otherwise feel socially isolated.
- Mediating Depression: According to the National Institute of Mental Health, more than 2 million adults 65 years and older suffer from depression. High quality senior home care services can help mediate the symptoms of depression and increase overall well-being.
- Implementing Prescribed Orders and Treatments: Our caregivers often play an important role in helping seniors manage their medications and other prescribed orders and treatments.
- Assisted Living, Nursing Homes & In-Home Aid Placements: We offer free consultations to help you navigate a variety of senior living options. This includes nursing homes, in-home care, and assisted living facilities in the Louisville, Kentucky area.
- Respite Care: This includes social stimulation, engagement and activities for seniors on a full and part time basis.
- Veterans Benefits including Qualifying for Veteran Aid and Attendance. One in three seniors may be eligible for Veteran’s benefits, but far fewer are aware of these services. All Best Home Care has a comprehensive understanding of Veteran’s benefits and can help you or your loved ones apply for services.
- Financing Long-Term Care Services: It can be confusing to understand all that is involved in paying for long-term care services. All Best Home Care Louisville KY is here to help you understand and navigate this process.
Our Personal Attendants Are Carefully Hand-Picked.
The quality of senior home care is only as good as the quality of the staff. At All Best Home Care, we perform background and reference checks on all of our caregivers. We also require valid prior work experience and skills. In addition, each Personal Care Attendant is an employee of All Best Home Care Louisville KY. And all of our employees are covered by professional liability, bonding, and worker’s compensation insurance.
We recruit and hire the highest quality personal attendants and senior home care workers in the State of Kentucky. This allows our clients to enjoy safe and reliable caregiving they can trust.
Open Communication is at the Heart of Our Approach.
When it comes to care for a loved one, we know the difference that good communication with a caregiver can make. When you choose All Best Home Care you’ll have easy and ongoing access to your case manager. We believe that you should never feel there is a lack of control or communication with your home care provider. And for this reason, you are assigned a case manager who is available to answer your questions and help as needed.
Home care is dynamic, and a family’s needs can change daily. We understand that you chose home care so that you or your loved one can remain as independent as possible. We make a simple promise to you: we will be there for your family no matter what. If you’re not completely satisfied with our home care services, we will work with you until you are. Contact us today by email for more information, or call 502-456-2273 to schedule a free assessment.